Thursday, November 12, 2009

Confused

Ok, fellow classmates, I'm pretty confused when it comes to when I have to post. On the schedule, it says that Group B posts this week. Unfortunately, I also thought that last week was Group B, and the week before that.

So I've decided to write you guys this brief, whiney note instead of posting poems for three weeks in a row. I just don't have anything new yet. So, let me refer you guys to my last post, which would have been this week: More WABI SABI.

Yowza.

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to name my child Yowza.

    Also: does our club have a clubhouse?
    Also Also: Lovin' your WABI SABI work thus far. I'll post a post first chance I get tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what's going on either. wamp wamp. and why are we workshopping when we do workshopping on here?

    ReplyDelete